Content Writer (Remote)
Rep is the first-ever AI-powered salesperson (sales chatbot) for e-commerce websites. It proactively approaches disengaged customers along their shopping journey and offers assistance in finding and recommending products or answering any product/store-related questions to increase conversion rate and enhance customer satisfaction.
As Rep continues its rapid growth trajectory, we are looking for an in-house content writer to join us.
We are looking for a brilliant Content Writer to join our rapidly expanding Marketing team. This is not any ordinary content writer position; this is an incredible opportunity to work in the most fascinating industry and write about topics that are shaping the world and impacting your everyday life as a consumer.
This is a remote position and you will be working closely with the team in Tel Aviv, so you can be based anywhere in the world as long as you’re available to collaborate at GMT+2 working hours (7 hours ahead of the East Coast.)
Are you a creative, sharp, and spicy writer? Do you know how to tell creative and compelling stories? Are you looking for a challenging and exciting opportunity to work in a really SaaS company that’s going to change the way people shop online? If so, come and write with us! We’re building up our content marketing strategy from the ground up and need a writer to help us with all things written. We’re looking for a talented, driven, and hard-working individual who can create engaging and high-value content.
- Develop an expert understanding of Rep, our customers’ needs, and the markets in which we compete to drive unique market positioning, messaging and communications
- Develop and communicate Rep’s value proposition through marketing materials, case studies, presentations, web pages, emails, blogs, video scripts, and more, in a way that drives thought leadership, sales, conversions, and retention
- Take core marketing assets and atomize them in ways that drive engagement
- Translate product capabilities into simple, compelling messages that resonate with our customers and build awareness in our space
- Interview internal subject matter experts and translate complex concepts into marketable and compelling stories
- Consistently brainstorm and collaborate with team members to extract and develop new ideas and strategies
- 2-4 years in a similar role writing for SaaS companies (SaaS for e-commerce is an advantage)
- Hands-on experience in content marketing, especially with experience writing white-papers, blog posts, thought leadership presentations, & email marketing campaigns
- Phenomenal writing skills, with the ability to clarify complex messages while adding flavor and spice to any topic
- Master of punchy and click-worthy headline writing
- Excellent research skills and ability to become an expert on any topic
- Strong grasp of SEO practices
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Comfortable working with global teams in different time zones
- English level – fluent
What you’ll get
Supportive team environment, flexible schedule. Add to that a competitive salary, best-in-class benefits package, which includes medical, life, dental & vision, 401(k) with company match, paid time off, and career growth opportunities