Director of Marketing (Remote)
Rep is the first-ever AI-powered salesperson (sales chatbot) for e-commerce websites. It proactively approaches disengaged customers along their shopping journey and offers assistance in finding and recommending products or answering any product/store-related questions to increase conversion rate and enhance customer satisfaction.
As Rep continues to grow, we are looking for a Director of Marketing to join us and build the marketing department from the ground up.
We’re looking for a person who has a proven track record of scaling a SaaS company from scratch to at least a million dollars in ARR.
We’re all about building a big brand, which this role is all about.
- Build the marketing team from the ground up, hire the right people/freelancers for the job.
- You will be responsible for identifying and scaling cost-effective customer acquisition strategies across a range of digital marketing channels.
- Work with a cross functional team (Product, Sales) to establish marketing strategies to support Rep’s revenue goals.
- Create, manage and experiment with new user acquisition campaigns.
- Conceive and manage the execution of a wide range of content campaigns to drive demand generation.
- Manage all social media platforms (including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube) and drive demand generation.
- Manage SEO. Analyze data to monitor revenue performance and uncover areas for improvement.
- Prepare and present recommendations, reports, and findings from experimental data all the way up to the executive level.
- Solid project management skills: ability to lead and collaborate with cross-functional partners, prioritize high impact activities, and keep complex projects moving forward.
- Proven experience with demand generation strategies.
- Strong growth track record, with samples and results of past campaigns.
- Outstanding written, oral and organizational ability.
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS, Google Analytics, Figma, Hootsuite (or, other Social Media Management Systems)
- Proficient with Analytics.
- 4+ years experience in B2B SaaS marketing. Strong working knowledge of content marketing, demand generation, user funnels and conversion cycles
- Proven experience in paid acquisition (Mainly FB Ads and Google AdWords), at a B2B company
- Master at developing, executing, and measuring innovative and results-focused demand programs and campaigns
- Strong analytical ability, specifically related measuring programs and ROI
- Experience with CRM/marketing automation tools and practices (Hubspot, Salesforce, PPC tools, etc.)
- Ability to deep dive and learn new domains, technology fields, products, and solutions
- Able to quickly adapt, comfortable with change for a growing company that is rapidly evolving
- Fluent in English
- Experience in SaaS B2B marketing for e-commerce enablement
- Experience working with Salesforce
Benefits & Perks
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance (2 of our plans are $0 premium cost to employees!)
- Life Insurance
- Daily lunch delivery stipend
- Yearly professional development stipend
- One time fitness equipment stipend
- Monthly fitness stipend
- 100% remote work as well as WeWork memberships for those who prefer an office