Rep is looking for an exceptional UX/UI Product Designer to help shape and craft a product that’s simple and intuitive. You will design end-to-end user experiences and optimizations – from early prototypes to final implementation and you will also contribute to the development of our product style guidelines and design system. You will work remotely as we are office-less and join our product team based in our headquarters in Tel Aviv, Israel.
About The Role
- Use your interpersonal communication skills to work within dynamic and fast cross-functional teams.
- Brainstorm to understand requirements, define thoughtful solutions, and design. extraordinary products. Take concepts through to production to realize our business goals.
- Focus on user experience using A/B tests and live results.
- Collaborate with the product, engineering, data science, and marketing teams to develop a smooth user experience with a high-end look and feel.
- Lead a full design cycle from inspiration through UX and usability sessions, to creating a pixel-perfect UI and deliver to development.
- Serve as an in-house designer for the company assets for marketing materials, sales collateral etc.
- 4+ years of experience designing a complex SaaS platform.
- Understanding the product lifecycle from research and inspiration through UX, prototyping, and design to usability testing.
- You have experience collaborating closely with R&D.
- You have a positive attitude and great social skills with a willingness to put aside ego for the sake of what’s best for the team.
- You have experience working remotely.
- You possess the ability to adapt, switch gears, and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- You have excellent organizational skills and the ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- You have a high level of written and spoken English.
- Master of Sketch/Figma.
- A portfolio is a must.