Customer Success Manager (Remote)
Rep is the first-ever AI-powered salesperson (sales chatbot) for e-commerce websites. It proactively approaches disengaged customers along their shopping journey and offers assistance in finding and recommending products or answering any product/store-related questions to increase conversion rate and enhance customer satisfaction.
As Rep continues its rapid growth trajectory, we are looking for a talented Customer Success Manager to join us.
As a Rep Customer Success Manager, you will be responsible for deploying the Rep platform and building relationships with established direct-to-consumer brands. This role oversees customers’ lifecycle, including onboarding, education, training, troubleshooting, identifying opportunities, and ensuring customer retention and renewal.
You will be instrumental in shipping new, value-driving capabilities to the world’s fastest-growing direct-to-consumer brands while also working to improve our existing offering. In addition, you’ll be working with the founders and the Product Manager day-to-day to build the next innovative channel for eCommerce brands.
- Manage client accounts on all levels: business, product, and ongoing support
- Be responsible for the onboarding, adoption, advocacy, and renewal, upsell
- Work closely with customers to understand their business challenges and recommend creative strategies to increase value with Rep
- Provide training and education on the Rep platform and new features through demos and on/off site training
- Build a full process of onboarding clients and full feedback cycle to the Rep team
- 2+ years of successful experience in client management
- Expertise presenting concepts and vision to senior teams and influencing their strategic thinking
- Ability to communicate technical concepts to technical and non-technical audiences
- Strong relationship skills, supported by strategic consulting skills and technical curiosity
- Interest to become a product expert
- Experience working with multiple diverse accounts
- Experience of working with e-commerce and other website platforms. Preferable knowledge (usage or implementation experience) with any of the following eCommerce platforms: Demandware, Magento, Shopify, Bigcommerce, WooCommerce, or other proprietary or custom solutions
- Being introduced by a Rep team member is a plus!
- Fluent English level
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills